OUTSIDE ENTERTAINMENT WHAT?! If you like sitting in your backyard to relax and enjoy the day, well this place is for you! More than enough room to host parties on the patio, relax by the fire pit or bring the party inside with the enclosed sunroom. Do you like to cook fresh? There's a garden too. The home also has 3bedrooms, 2 baths, a bonus room, 2 car garage, finished driveway... with additional parking on the side, wildflower & stone front entrance, and so much more. Walking distance to town, brewery, coffee shop, grocery store and next to Route 1. Immediate move in available!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,412 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Vegetation Planting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price