Say Hello to Coastal Perfection! This Premier Bayfront Masterpiece Located in West Ocean City is One of the Finest Appointed Custom-Built Homes in the Coastal Atlantic Region. If You Want Only the Very Best with Unparalleled Stunning Views of the Ocean City Skyline and the Atlantic Ocean, this is It. No Expense was Spared in Building this Finely Appointed Custom Bayfront Abode. Grand Open Bayfront Vistas from Every Room Truly make this a One of Kind Luxury Coastal Property. The Ornate Custom Millwork and Built-in Custom Cabinetry throughout the Entire Home Shows True Craftsmanship in this Award-Winning Style & Design. This Home is 4180 Square Feet and Features 5 Bedrooms and 4 Full Baths with 9 and 10 Foot Ceilings on 3 different Levels that are Serviced by an Elevator. The First Level Has its Own Spacious Kitchen with Abundant Cabinets, Grand Living Area, 2 Bayfront Bedrooms, Laundry Area and access to a 2 Car and 1 Car Garage. The Water Views from Every Room are Just Amazing. The Second Floor has an Elite Master Suite & Bath that are a Sanctuary all unto themselves. The Master Bath has a Custom Tile Shower, Jetted Soaking Tub, and Walk-in Closet. Inside the Master Bedroom you will find, Mini Kitchen, Coffered Ornate Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Sitting Area with Truly Mesmerizing Bay Views from All of the Windows. Walking out to a Covered Wraparound Porch makes this a True Serene Owners Retreat. The 3rd Level of this Home again Shows Off Fine Custom Millwork and Incredible Details in the Wainscoting, Tray Ceilings and Custom Lighting. There is a Premier Chiefs Kitchen with a 6 Burner Gas Viking Stove, Granite Counter Tops, Built-in Cabinet Style Appliances, Custom Tile Back Splash, Bayfront Dinning Area, Great Room with Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, and Custom Sound System that works throughout the entire Home. This Home is Designed for Entertaining and Will Show Your Guests the Front Row Seat to the Atlantic Ocean and Ocean City Skyline. This Home Must Be Seen to be Truly Appreciated. Words Cannot Fully Describe the Emotion of Pure Bliss You Will Feel Touring This Grand Coastal Luxury Home. This is a Rare Opportunity to Own the Very Best that Coastal Living Has to Offer. Additionally, This Lightly Used Home has been Meticulously Maintained and is Being Sold Fully Furnished with All the Decor as Seen. It is Absolutely Turn Key. Moreover, This Amazing Waterfront Home is Nestled at the End of a Cul-De-Sac in the Private Gated Enclave of Harbor Lights Condominium, Surrounded on Two Sides by the Synepuxent Bay & Homer Guldelsky Park to the North. Come and Live the Coastal Dream of a Lifetime. You Can Live Here!
Condo, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
4,180 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Natural Gas
Worcester County Public Schools
BERLIN INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Casement, Insulated, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Porch, Wrap-around Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Bay, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Scenic, City, Marina View, Harbor View
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Riprap, Water Front, Fishing. Cleared, Rip-Rapped, Premium, Open, Cul-De-Sac, Corner, Backs - Parkland.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price